Steel decks are used to assure the workers to walk inside the scaffolding. They’re manufactured by profiled steel sheet of 320 mm width and mainly thickness of 1,5 mm with a special self-made design, and is anti-slip. They can be manufactured in the following lengths 0.70m, 1.10m, 1.50m, 2.00m, 2.50m and 3.00m, 2.50 m (being the most common size). All these types of decks can also be manufactured in different thicknesses as 1.5 mm, 1.35 mm, 1.25 mm by special request.
- Is easily connected with ring and box profiles and it guarantees uniquely fast installation.
- Is extremely durable against any weather condition thanks to its frontal and reverse hole system Has a non-slipping surface.
- West Coastal Platforms system provides independent passing possibility through a safe system which is highly durable for any kind of scaffolding system.
- The bearing capacity of each steel plank is 450kg (990 lb).
- Has a long service life.
- Steel Decks are resistant against wind.
- Is lighter compared to wooden planks. It's anti-slip and resistant against fire.
- Is manufactured by anti-rust paint or galvanized.
- Is manufactured in accordance with TSI EN 12811 Norms.